1 Year Higher Secondary/Pre-U/A' Level <$2000
D02 Anson Road, Chinatown, Neil Road, Raffles Place, Shenton Way, Tanjong Pagar
To perform check in and check out guests according to hotel procedures and ensure all guests’ accounts are correct and settled upon check out.
- To attend to all guests’ enquiries and complaints and to ensure guests’ satisfaction.
- To be smart and tidy in personal appearance.
- To greet and welcome all guests’ with a smile and cheerful appearance.
- To sell, register and assign rooms to incoming guests, ensuring that all details are filled up correctly on registration card.
- To issue program room keycards and validate duplicate room keycards to guests.
- To attend to all requests and requirements from guests promptly and handle complaints tactfully.
- To assist walk-in guests and in-house guests with alternative accommodation in the event of a full house situation.
- To inform other departments of arrival, room changes, check out and special arrangements.
- To maintain mails and information desk routines as per procedures.
- To answer telephone and guest enquiries.
- To receive and hold in safe custody on all foreign currencies made by guest as Deposit.
- To offer up-selling of rooms to a higher category of room type.
- To accept and take down reservations in the absence of Reservation Staff.
- To liaise with Guest Services Manager or Supervisor regarding on complaints and special requests.
- To perform check out procedures and to ensure all bills are settled by guests upon departure.
- To receive monies from guests in payment of outstanding bills and to refund monies to guests when there is a credit balance due.
- To balance cash float, credit card transactions and other transactions at end of each shift.
- Not to accept any Personal cheques from guests or grant temporary credit to company unless it is approved by Management.
- To check all guests bills before presentation to guest upon guest check out.
- To collect or charge all monies due to the hotel to the respective travel agents or companies.
- To perform cashiering and maintain a complete record of guests’ account.
- To declare all cash shortages or excess to Finance Department.
- To file documents and relevant of reports in proper file.
- To co-ordinate with Sales Department, Housekeeping Department, any other department and Front Office staff to ensure hotel’s objective to provide the most efficient services to guests is achieved.
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Superior.
Employment Type :
Full Time, Contract-to-Perm
Dental Insurance, Flexible working hours, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus