2 Years Primary/Secondary School/'O' Level <$2000
D01 Boat Quay, Cecil, Marina, People's Park,Havelock Road, Raffles Place, Suntec City
D03 Alexandra Road, Queenstown, Tiong Bahru
D09 Cairnhill, Killiney, Leonie Hill, Orchard, Oxley
To perform general duties of a Security Officer and work closely with employees to ensure a secure environment for guests, staff and hotel’s properties.
- To protect life and property which includes prevention and deterrence of crimes.
- To perform static duties at hotel lobby and staff entrance, patrol on guest floor and hotel premises, monitor CCTV and perform any other duties as assigned to the Security Control Room.
- To be aware of important event developments in the hotel in order to carry out duties effectively and efficiently.
- To create security and fire safety awareness among staff and guests. To carry out fire fighting function as and when necessary.
- To attend to car park issues when necessary.
- To respond immediately to guests and staff for their needs or requests for security assistance, and to follow-up with the matter issue.
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Senior Security Officer / Executive.
Employment Type :
Full Time, Contract-to-Perm
Dental Insurance, Flexible working hours, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus