3 Years Higher Secondary/Pre-U/A' Level $2000-$2499
D06 City Hall, High Street, North Bridge Road
- To co-ordinate the hotel’s food and beverage business activities such as sales, customer services, promotions etc.
- To ensure customer satisfaction are met through high quality and consistent food standards and services.
- To plan and direct the F&B outlet's activities in the hotel and ensure that each outlet’s activities are supportive of the others and in agreement with the hotel’s F & B plan.
- To develop, in conjunction with F&B Manager , a range of F & B products and services that promotes the respective outlets' strengths which will appeal to their clientele.
- To keep in close contact with competitive products/services and pricing for the purpose of using such market information to better sell and grow the hotel’s F & B business.
- To closely monitor the performance of each outlet and assist and guide the team to achieve the set financial targets. In conjunction with the Food & Beverage Manager, to strategize and implement appropriate actions to bring the outlet’s results to the budgeted numbers.
- To monitor the expenditures of all outlets and assist the Food & Beverage Manager in the management of cost.
- To direct all the daily F & B activities of the hotel focusing on manpower issues (such as recruitment, selection and retention of F & B staff, performance reviews, etc), service quality and food standards.
- To ensure that all outlets are efficiently manned with staff rostered in accordance with the anticipated business volume and fluctuations. To work with the respective outlet managers to deploy staff in accordance with the outlets’ operational requirements.
- To review the operational procedures of F & B activities in the hotel with the intent of cost reduction accruing from manpower, food/beverage wastages, utilities, etc.
- To ensure all staff are properly trained for the tasks they are performing, in particular the departmental SOP training for the junior ranks. To ensure staff are able to deliver high standard of customer services. Also, to identify staff with higher potential for further development and career advancement.
- To conduct performance development review of department staff and provide honest feedback on their respective performance, the aim being to guide and improve performance where there is shortfall in performance and reinforce performance if performance has not reached an acceptable level of competency.
- To be responsible for staff retention in all the outlets and take appropriate measures in furtherance of staff stability.
- To ensure all outlets maintain high quality and consistent high food and service standards that meet the hotel guests’ expectations, thereby promoting good patronage and repeat business.
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Food & Beverage Manager.
Employment Type :
Full Time, Contract-to-Perm
Dental Insurance, Flexible working hours, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus