1 Year Primary/Secondary School/'O' Level <$2000
D06 City Hall, High Street, North Bridge Road
D08 Little India, Farrer Park, Serangoon Road
D09 Cairnhill, Killiney, Leonie Hill, Orchard, Oxley
To oversee a particular station and the service personnel assigned to that station in the daily operations of the outlet.
- To manage an assigned station and its team with the purpose of ensuring quality relating to presentation, supervision and control of food & beverage service so as to maximize profit and customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that mis-en place/side station is all set up with food items, non-food items such as crockery and chinaware before the shift commences.\
- To replenish supplies and linen as and when necessary.
- To ensure that tables under his charge have the correct cutleries and table settings before the shift commences.
- To meet, greet and lead guests to their seats.
- To take food and beverage orders and serve them.
- To clear and remove soiled dishes, and bring them to the dish washing area.
- To present bills to diners, collect payment and give to the cashier, return change or credit card to diners.
- To reset tables after use.
- Any other suitable task as and when assigned by the Assistant Outlet Manager / Outlet Manager.
Employment Type :
Full Time, Contract-to-Perm
Dental Insurance, Flexible working hours, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus