3 Years Diploma $2500-$2999
D07 Beach Road, Bencoolen Road, Bugis, Rochor
- To be responsible for the cleanliness, orderliness and general appearance of the hotel while at the same time ensuring that all hotel guests receive a high level of housekeeping services.
- To conduct daily briefing and attend HOD’s meeting in the absence of the department head.
- To maintain effective communication within the Housekeeping Department and with other departments.
- To be responsible for the orderliness, cleanliness and general appearance of the hotel rooms, floors, F&B outlets, public area, office and back of the hotel service and staff area.
- To assist to set up the duty rosters and work assignments of each of the staff in the department and responsible for the training and supervision of staff members in the department.
- To check the issue and utilization of guest and cleaning supplies and linen.
- To co-ordinate the daily work of department’s supervisory staff and monitor the daily performance of other department’s staff to ensure high quality of work and that they are in accordance with established procedures.
- To ensure proper key control is in place.
- To direct the operations of Linen Room and Guest Laundry and maintain the standard established by the hotel.
- To assist to prepare the monthly Utilisation of Stock Summary Report and Laundry of Linen and Uniform Statement Report for submission to Accounts Department, and Overtime and Incentive Claims of the Room Attendant for payment.
- To maintain missing and breakages/torn statistics on room supplies, towels and linen.
- To assist in the ordering of room and cleaning supplies, flowers, etc.
- To assist in training, maintenance of grooming and conduct standards of all Housekeeping staff.
- Any other suitable task as end when assigned by the Executive Housekeeper.
Employment Type :
Full Time, Contract-to-Perm
Dental Insurance, Flexible working hours, Medical insurance, Life insurance, Performance bonus