2 Years Higher Secondary/Pre-U/A' Level $2000-$2499
D01 Boat Quay, Cecil, Marina, People's Park,Havelock Road, Raffles Place, Suntec City
D03 Alexandra Road, Queenstown, Tiong Bahru
- To ensure operational efficiency of all Front Office areas during shift, and the service delivery of those areas under Front Office.
- To assist the Guest Services Manager in guiding, directing and supervising the activities of the reception counter of the Front Office.
- To perform and oversee the smooth operations of front desk and crystal club including but not limited to check in, check out, currency exchange, room change, rooming guests, audit balances, daily reports, food and beverage service according to establish policies and procedures.
- To assist all guests in a friendly, helpful and professional manner including but not limited to offering room orientation to all arriving guests or escorting guests to their destination within the hotel, attempting to use guest names at least twice during the engagement.
- To be knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures for programs such as Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and Loyalty Programs.
- To attend to all requests and requirements from guests promptly and handle complaints tactfully.
- To assist walk-in guests with alternative accommodation in the event of a full house situation.
- To liaise with Guest Services Manager regarding any feedbacks.
- To inform other departments of arrival, room changes, check out and special arrangements.
- To maintain comprehensive knowledge of standard reservations procedures in order to assist Reservations personnel in their absence.
- To attend shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
- To ensure effective handover and takeover of shift, ensuring proper follow-up and resolution of all outstanding issues.
- To attempt, encourage or guide team members on upselling at every encounter, maximizing revenue.
- To create guest’s profile and database by maintaining a complete record of guests’ account including obtaining guest’s passport details, nationality, date of birth and email addresses.
- To ensure that all Club guests are met and in-room check in with room orientation is done.
- To ensure that all non-Club guests with arrival details are met at the driveway and in-room check in with room orientation is done.
- To ensure grooming always meets hotel standards.
- To coach and counsel Guest Services Officer when necessary and ensure service standards are observed at all times.
- To perform any other tasks as assigned and within reasonable means.
Employment Type :
Full Time, Contract-to-Perm
Dental Insurance, Flexible working hours, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus