We’re looking for a dynamic communications and change management professional to join Singtel in a regional role, covering Singapore and Australia.
The role is within Group IT. You’ll be joining a team of professionals whose role it is to communicate and help people connect the dots: to show them what we’re doing in Group IT supports business strategy and our ambition to earn our position as a trusted and respected business partner. It’s also about keeping people updated on our progress, encouraging them to provide feedback and feel inspired by what we’re doing.
You’ll need to be a specialist who has a strategic approach, who can create and develop creative communications and lead change management activities that best position Group IT, its business and brand with key internal and external stakeholders across the region.
You’ll need to be able to influence key leaders, think on your feet, present clear and effective messages, and be willing to step up and manage some tough issues when they arise. Being able to manage multiple priorities and competing demands is a must!
It’s an exciting time to be part of Group IT. There are big changes happening across the business as we rollout some big strategic programs that transform the way that we do business and the way that our people work.
The focus of this role is to support the creation of communications and lead change management initiatives for people in Group IT and across the wider business. Some of the things you can be expected to do include:
- Support the Associate Director, Communications and Service Excellence in delivering communications that help our people understand what we’re doing in Group IT, what we need them to do to support it, and most importantly, make them want to be part of the action,
- Come up with creative change management plans that make an impact and drive engagement.
- Update our internal communications channels regularly to keep the content fresh,
- Work with teams across Group IT, training, and Business Internal Communication teams to position and create compelling communications and change management activities,
- Regularly track the effectiveness of our campaigns and make suggestions for how we can make them better.
- Provide support to your team mates.
- It’s a pretty fast-paced place with lots happening, so we’re looking for someone who’s up for a challenge and is passionate about communications and change management. You’ll need a can-do attitude, lots of flexibility, resilience and a healthy dose of optimism.
- You’ll also need to be a good thinker, calm under pressure, have a good sense of how a business operates and be an excellent communicator and writer.
- Tertiary qualification in communications or a relevant area
- Experience in developing internal communications strategies and plans and their successful implementation
- Experience in the development and execution of change management plans
- Experience in internal communications and change management in a large organisation for 3-5 years
- Experience in working with designers and training teams
- Experience in working with, and managing relationships with, senior stakeholders
- Have worked for a telco or tech company
- Knowledge of content management systems, like Microsoft Sharepoint
- PROSCI Change Management certified
- Have written, designed, proofed and published different types of communications/media Awesome writing, presentation, and communications skills
- Good at managing your time and can work well independently and within a team.