The Operations Manager for Bay Hotels & Resorts reports directly to the Group General Manager. The candidate will have the opportunity to be posted to one of the many overseas expansion projects of Bay Hotel. He or she will lead the team for the pre-opening of the property and bring the Bay Culture over after an attachment at the flagship Hotel in Singapore.
- Liaise with Group General Manager to develop and implement strategic operational activities in line with delivering excellent service to guests.
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business, collaborating with all department heads to ensure smooth progress.
- Supervising staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback while maintaining positive relationships with staff.
- Establish and maintain standards for staff performance and service level
- Maintaining full working knowledge of all inner working of the hotel, including room rates, hotel policies, availabilities, hotel events, F&B promotions and more.
- Uphold and review employee behavior, grooming and performance
- Conducting daily meetings to ensure that all departments are in working order