As a Hotel Manager, the ideal candidate will need to have specific skills set to handle the many facets of the job. Skills required include people management, listening, problem solving, customer service, leadership, conflict management and administration. Selected candidate will be sent to Vietnam to lead and direct a team of managers to achieve the hotel’s strategic goals and direction.
- People skills are imperative, as a Hotel Manager, he or she must know how to understand and satisfy the needs of customers and employees alike, providing leadership through effective communication and continuous improvement.
- Help hotel determine guest concerns by having good listening skills, and use customer-service and problem-solving skills with proper judgment to choose the best course of action driving guests satisfaction and service excellence.
- Motivate and guide hotel staff on conflicts resolution with the use of managerial abilities, developing culture through hands-on leadership, accountability and transparency.
- Has the capacity and knowledge on every aspect of a property’s operation, from schedules to budgets to Human Resources and legal compliances, so organizational skills are essential to facilitate effective flow of information between hotels and owners.
- Responsible for focusing on Sales and Marketing, Profit & Loss, Computer Systems, development and implementation of business plan and other administration as required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the position of Hotel Manager or Executive Assistant Manager
- Proven track records of managing Rooms Division and Revenue Management, achieving optimal GOP.
- Prior experience in a 4 or 5’ star property as a Department Head.
- Has good knowledge in Property Management Systems and Computer skills
- Highly adaptable with ability to lead and direct changes in an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Singaporeans only
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.