- Growth in creative skills
- Personal development
- Possibility of adding publicly-screened work to portfolio
Animation takes many forms; among them - art, communication, and entertainment. For more than 10 years, Singapore-based Animagine has been the leader of animation-based training, introducing its potential for engagement and education in places that range from schools to corporations.
Cartoon animation, visual storytelling, creative communication are main features in Animagine’s brand of programs, regardless of the audience age. Participants enjoy creative and fun activities that are quick to learn, yet challenging enough to engage.
Animagine’s student works have been recognised at international events, such as the industry-famous Annecy International Film Festival, at which it had works featured not once, but thrice - a unique achievement in Singapore and the region.
Animagine walks a unique path that winds between art, technology and teaching. Leading the way are the animation instructors, who are the faces and hands of Animagine.
We welcome hardworking and caring people to apply to our cadre of Instructors. They should have people skills, a passion for education, and a knack for problem-solving.
Successful applicants can look forward to highly-paid, flexible work engagements in a team that values self-initiative and a willingness to learn - and to have fun while doing it.
- Prepare equipment, materials and teaching assets required for running workshops.
- Liaise with customer-school for setting up and commencement of workshops.
- Run workshops according to lesson plans and job specifications.
- Liaise with customer-school for post-workshop deliverables.
- Assist in creative and administrative tasks related to the company’s functions.