We are looking out for a Mobile application development (iOS / Andorid) resource for our long term project.
(a) Provide application maintenance and programming services for the existing applications and application development and programming services for new applications and enhancements.
(b) Gather user requirements and prepare specifications for user endorsement.
(c) Create and update documents for new applications and enhancements according to the documentation standards;
(d) Assist officers in the rollout of new applications and enhancements;
(e) Prepare test plan for user acceptance test of new applications and enhancements;
(f) Perform installation of applications and operating system software as and when required by client; and
(g) Conduct end user training or briefings entailing the use of new or existing applications and enhancements when required.
- Degree in IT with at least Seven (7) years of working experience in the design, development, programming, implementation and maintenance of large-scale web-based and general application systems.
- Should have working knowledge and experience in the following areas:-
(a) Development Languages/Tools/Software
- Adobe Photoshop
- ASP, ASP.Net 1.1 and above
- CSS, HTML, VB.Net, C#.Net
- Java Script
- iOS / Android
- Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX
- Visual Basic Scripting Edition (VBScript)
- Visual Studio 2017 and above
(b) Data Exchange Technologies
- Web Service
- Microsoft Active Directory Server and AD Queries
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and above
(d) Microsoft Office Tools
- MS Word 2016 and above
- MS Excel 2016 and above
- MS Powerpoint 2016 and above
- MS Project 2013 and above
- MS Visio 2013 and above
(e) Microsoft Certification
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)