Assist Manager to manage and execute the projects to be cost effective,meet timely delivery, quality standards and client expectation. Participate as a team member in coordinating all project related activities; from definition, design, development to deployment stages.
Project /Practice Management (60%)
- Manages customer interaction and expectations through regular updates of project status and communicate with customers on his needs and requests.
- Coordinate with customers, end users, engineering consultants, certification bodies, suppliers, principles and etc. on
- engineering designs,
- documents /drawings submission and approval,
- testing and commissiong schedule and job scope.
Internal Liaison (15%)
- Work with the Service team in project executions; providing technical documents to enable them to perform testing, commissioning , repair and maintenance tasks locally / overseas, on-shore and offshore.
- Advise Service Engineers on the system setup and functionality during IAT and FAT stages.
- Be responsible for the tools and parts issued under his care.
- Observe and implement the company EHS policy; ensure compliance with all safety policies, practices and procedures at all times.
- Work within project deadlines and prioritizing tasks from time to time as scheduled.
- Perform site testing and commissioning as required.
- Any other duties assigned by immediate Superior