• Ability to develop an effective Employer’s Master Programme (EMP).
• Provide detail schedule using MS Project for the whole contract. works based on requirements, constraints, and deadline for the project.
• Provide detail list of activities and milestone.
• Provide schedule reports, including progress updates.
• Establish and prioritize project implementation strategy.
• Efficiently manage the EMP and ability to highlight critical dates of work activities.
• Assess and minimize impact on milestone that may affect the completion timeline.
• Regular review of the master programme.
• Efficiently manage and work closely with clients.
• Good knowledge and understanding of Project Management skills and tools.
• Track projects within budget and schedule.
• Need to have good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
• Any ad hoc duties assigned.
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Building/Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• Preferably Candidate with Project Management experience in Consultancy service will be advantageous.
• Experienced and involved in managing local building & architecture projects:
Institutional, Mixed Used Development, Hospitals, and public development projects, value above S$80m.
• Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience in project Planning/Scheduling.
• Must be familiar with large governmental contract.
• Familiar and experienced in the scheduling of multidisciplinary design stages, Procurement stage and construction stage.
• Able to work independently
• Good interpersonal relationship and leadership skills
• Experience in health care industry will be an added advantage
• High proficiency in Microsoft project /Primavera
Please submit CV and indicate details of project type, cost, duration and roles undertaken (i.e. Scheduler, PM or other professions), current and expected remuneration package via APPLY NOW.
All job applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only
short listed candidates will be notified.
Building and Construction