The incumbent will be responsible for managing cyber security related projects for the Company. He/she will ensure that major project milestones are fulfilled and projects are delivered within schedule.
• Project manage cyber security related projects through its whole project lifecycle and ensure that projects are delivered on time and of high quality
• Define project objectives, scope and deliverables that are in alignment with business strategies
• Lead in the review of requirements and designs with various stakeholders to obtain agreement and sign off
• Manage prioritization and phasing of project deliverables within specified timelines
• Apply methodology and enforce project standards through project delivery
• Secure and coordinate the necessary resources for a project by working with appropriate line managers including any vendor or third party resources
• Develop and manage communications plans supporting the project; including but not limited, to status reporting, management of and risks
• Provide support in any scope or change management during the whole project lifecycle
• Manage all delivery milestones and ensure proper closure of projects
• Degree in Information Technology or relevant disciplines
• At least 3 years of project management experience in IT, and at least one recognised PM certification (for e.g. CITPM, PMP and etc)
• Candidates with prior experience in IT Security is a plus
• Good project management
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interact and communicate with clients across multiple business areas
• Ability to multi-task with highly organised time management skills
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Apply Now.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Building and Construction