- Perform inspection, hazard analysis and risk assessment, rectifying any gaps to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Implement policies, protocol and programmes (workplace & risk) in compliance to legal requirements, WSH and ISO standards.
- Assist with internal and external audit reports (ISO 18001 & WSH).
- Assist with preparation of Job Safety Analysis and Risk Analysis.
- Respond to WSH incidents by identifying causes and recommend corrective measures.
- Develop and maintain an H&S culture and minimize WSH violations and errors by individuals.
- At least O-levels or equivalent
- Possess Advance Certificate in WSH & OPSIC course for supervisors.
- Minimum 2 years relevant supervisory experience in workplace safety..
- In-depth knowledge of ISO and OSHA safety standard.
- Team oriented, attentive to details and organized
- A fast worker who is able to deliver under tight timelines.
- Willing to work on 6-day work week and perform overtime if required
- Site Location: in Tuas or in Eastern Singapore
- Singaporean Only need apply
Building and Construction