The SEO Analyst is involved in keyword research, advising of best practices and developing SEO strategies both on and off page for the company's websites. He/she works closely with the team that drives content to the website.
- Performing site specific keyword research, competitive analysis and detailed technical of the company's website/s to ensure the health of the website in the online space.
- Managing the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines including the campaign planning, budget management, and optimization of paid search campaigns
- Providing recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Developing and implementing link building campaigns, perform back link analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization
- Implementation and administration of search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Strong knowledge about popular SEO Tools (keyword tools, web analytics and internal reporting tools)
- Good command over written and spoken English language
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
Salary: ₹25,000.00 /month