• World’s leading specialist in Mind Development Programs
• Attractive staff remuneration and welfare benefits
• Opportunities for career progression and overseas exposure
- Responsible for the strategic oversight of our search marketing efforts for the brand(s)
- Collaborate with other internal and external teams to ensure a strong and cohesive search marketing practice, maximizing the performance of campaigns ranging from acquisition efforts to branding programs and original content launches.
- Oversee the development, direction, and optimization of paid search campaigns
- Develop forecasts and coordinate budgeting with other team members
- Manage social media initiatives and development of digital content
- Create and maintain digital promotion calendars for social and blogs in support of business marketing priorities
- Launch and administer "Start Up Champions" social media accounts on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Diploma/Degree in Business or Multimedia
- Experience in digital marketing digital editorial, social media management roles working for a major brand or digital agency.
- Knowledge of paid search marketing and working knowledge of current and emerging digital marketing trends and technologies
- Comfortable with analysing large quantities of data with an eye for detail
- An outgoing personality with the ability to work independently
Please e-mail your detailed resume in MS Word format with a recent photo, stating your availabilties, current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on MindChamps, please visit www.mindchamps.org
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified
Events / Promotion