• World leading specialist in Mind Development Programs
• Opportunity for career progression
• Walking distance to MRT station
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement the program for the class in accordance with the policies, guidelines, framework and philosophy of the centre
- Keep accurate records of children's progress and address each child's educational and developmental needs on an individual basis to the best of your ability
- Complete progress reports on children for each semester and prepare a developmental portfolio for each child
- Responsible for the preparation and upkeep of age-appropriate teaching resources, arrangement, appearance and learning environment of the classroom
- Maintain and build relationships with children and parents
- Certificate or Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education - Teaching (DECCE-T) or 2 years' experience as an Enrichment teacher in Gym Movement, Music and Performing Arts
- Creative and loving energy with a positive disposition
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Permanent positions
Applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply with their comprehensive resume with full details via "Apply Now" button.
For more information about MindChamps, please visit www.mindchamps.org.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Education and Training