- Minimum ITE / AETI Certificate in Mechatronics / Mechanical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering / Aeronuatical Engineering.
- At least 2 years hands-on experience as Technician, preferably in Air Force during NS or as regular
- Holders of relevant CAAS papers such as L12/B11/A16/A12 or approved modules PCAWO (M1000 & M2000) will be advantageous
- Team player and strong sense of commitment to ensure tasks are carried out within the time frame
- Must be willing to work overtime if required
Attractive salary with comprehensive benefits package will be offered to the right candidates. Training will be provided.