As a Merchandiser Dispatch, you are responsible for presenting products and handle Virtual Merchandising in high traffic retail environments.
- Ensure that all marketing collaterals, demos etc are in place in all stores
- Willing to participate in road shows/events/exhibitions during weekends
- Work closely with the team to ensure warehouse inventory is in proper order
- Responsible for stores visual merchandising and to deliver within stipulated timeline
- And any ad-hoc matters
- Minimum ‘O’/’N’ Level
- Possess Class 3 Driving License
- No work experience required.
- Team player, independent and highly motivated
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment. Hands-on with a can-do attitude.
- Candidates with strong interest in IT devices will be preferred
- Working Hours: 5 Days Work Week/ 10.00am - 7.00pm (Require to work on weekends)
- Male applicants must have completed National Service (NS)
Basic : $1,400 - $1,800
Office : Ubi Area
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume to hr at firstname.lastname@example.org.