- Assess tender documents to ensure sufficient information available to prepare tender.
- Prepare tenders, cost advice, manage pre and post contracts and advise project team on contractual matter.
- Valuation of progress payments and variation claims.
- Liaise with Owners, Consultants & Sub-contractors and support project management team.
- Review subcontractor claims, materials on site, variation order claims, Project budgeting and costing reports, settlement of final accounts, manage project documentation.
- Prepare contract agreement.
- Settle Contractual disputes and able to work independently.
- Implemention of cost control measures.
- Provision of supervision, training and guidance of other junior quantitysurveying staff.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/ Building
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Organized and with positive work attitude
- Good spoken and written English
- Able to join us within short notice
Building and Construction