- Candidate must possess at least 1 to 2 years relevant experience in cuisines & fine dining;
- With Italian/ Farm-to-Table/ Fine Dining Cuisine preparation experience will add advantage;
- Must have completed Basic Food Hygiene course;
- Possess a strong sense of initiative;
- Manage and maintain sanitation and hygiene standards;
- Willing to learn and adapt to various line positions with locations;
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
There are many benefits and advantages in joining us:
- Multi-cultural work environment;
- Dedicated training programs;
- A highly motivated team;
- Firm commitment to the development of careers.
Be part of the Awards Winning Team! Join Us!