- Candidates possess at least minimum GCE’ N’ Levels;
- Candidates possess at least 2 years’ bartender experiences, preferably in night business environment;
- Good working knowledge of bar operations and strong technical skills in bartending. Neat and well groomed;
- Positive working attitude and good communication skills;
- Able to work staggered hours/ shifts, Weekend and Public Holiday;
- Detailed, energetic and highly motivated.
There are many benefits and advantages in joining us:
- Multi-cultural work environment;
- Dedicated training programs;
- A highly motivated team;
- Firm commitment to the development of careers.
Be part of the Awards Winning Team! Join Us!