Your role shall include but not limited to:
- Responsible for all design phases ( Ph 1 to Ph 4 ) of assigned projects including but not limited to space planning, details and 2D & 3D.
- Working closely with Design & FF&E teams to ensure designs are in accordance to contractual and client’s agreement.
- Working closely and assist in co-ordination with consultants and clients when the need arises.
- Working closely with FF&E and CAD team on producing of full sets of tender & construction drawings.
- Ensuring that project assignmenst are completed within the given deadline.
- Reviewing of shop drawings on assigned areas.
- Attending site meetings and site/factory inspection.
- Flexibility in handling multiple projects.
- Degree/Diploma in Architectural or Interior Design or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience especially in conceptual design and detailed designing.
- Creativity and artistic flair.
- Good understanding of design (composition, planning, materials, details, furniture and fixtures).
- Good knowledge of drawing preparation and CAD standard, strong organizational skill and attentive to detail.
- Able to interpret specifications and layouts.
- Strong in design detailing and freehand sketching.
- Experienced in handling projects in all design phases. Knowledge of site work and progress will be advantage.
- Must be meticulous, a good team player and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and perform in a fast paced environment.
- Professional knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, 3D Max and sketch-up will be a plus.
- Highly motivated, strong communication, interpersonal, observation skills and team player
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Responsible and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Preferably bilingual in English and Japanese as interaction with the Japanese clients are expected.
- Candidate who require a work pass need not apply.
Kindly provide your detail resume and portfolio.