We want YOU if you are a “Mind Stretcher”!
We invite suitably-qualified candidates who are committed and passionate to join us. If you are looking for a fulfilling career, then you have come to the right place!
The Assistant Centre Manager is responsible for the smooth running of the Mind Stretcher Learning Centre. A people and results-oriented manager who has the leadership quality to lead and work with a team of Customer Service Officers (CSOs) to achieve excellence in service and performance standards at the Centre. Driven candidates will also find many excellent career progression opportunities available!
- Manage the centre daily operations and provide the necessary support and guidance to the CSOs.
- Motivate and work with the team towards achieving excellence and to meet centre target(s) and key performance indicators.
- Work with the Senior Centre Manager on the specific responsibilities and accountability to be assigned to the CSOs.
- Attend Managers’ Operation Meetings and to ensure that information and directives are communicated effectively to the team.
- Conduct regular tactical meetings with the CSOs.
- Be aware of any feedback on trends through interactions with parents or feedback gathered by the CSOs, and provide timely update to the Senior Centre Manager.
- Liaise with the teachers & work closely with Teacher Quality Assurance Department to provide the necessary support, feedback and assessment of teachers.
- Assist the Senior Centre Manager in preparing the monthly Staff Duty Roster, Management and Teachers Reports, in a timely manner.
- Be involved in and support the Company’s Events and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Projects.
- Any other ad-hoc projects or duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Sales Commission
- Shift Incentives
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Hospitalisation and Surgery Insurance
- 13th month AWS, subject to company’s overall performance
- Attractive remuneration package above market norms
- Professional development for career advancement
- Progressive career pathway for personal growth and development
If you meet all our requirements and want to make a difference at Mind Stretcher, then we want you!
To start the ball rolling, please submit your resume via the “Apply Now” option.
Thank you for your submission. If you are shortlisted, you will most definitely be hearing from us shortly.