Arcstone is focused on operationalizing streams of data within an enterprise B2B SaaS platform called the Arcstone Operations Platform (arc.ops). arc.ops integrates with IoT sensors, machines, ERPs, and workstation tablets for fully automated to fully manual processes in manufacturing, machine maintenance and warehousing. This give facility managers the ability to visualize, control, and optimize their facility bringing about cost reductions and quality improvements.
Founded in 2013, Arcstone has successfully delivered solutions to global and innovative companies based in the United States and Singapore. Arcstone was founded upon the belief that manufacturing processes and equipment management can be monitored, maintained and controlled through fully operationalizing and unlocking the value of data through its in-house platform arc.ops
Full-Time Position Requirements:
- 5+ years of enterprise B2B software development experience in Microsoft .NET Framework
- VB.net, C#, MS SQL, XAML, WPF, Entity Framework, DevExpress Controls experience needed.
- 2+ years of experience managing teams of developers in-house and off-site.
- Keen interest in developing manufacturing solution sets by integrating existing software solutions and hardware.
- Able to manage internal and external development teams on a tight schedule.
- Work directly with the CTO on developing new and innovative solution sets for the manufacturing industry.
- Relentless in ensuring clean code, flexible and configurable platform solutions.
- Be able to visit manufacturing customers, get feedback and insights and work on developing new features to be deployed and used.
- Coordinate with Front Line Engineers and Business Developers to develop the perfect solutions for manufacturers and ensure that it is flexible across facilities and industries.
- Out of the box thinker by utilizing a combination of software and hardware.
- Tech oriented towards automation, real-time control and process improvements
- Degree in manufacturing, industrial or operations management/engineering
- Experience with PLCs, hardware and sensors integration.
The position is based in Singapore. Travel within Singapore will be occasional and travel within SEA will be minimal. Travel, telecommunications and health insurance included. Arcstone is looking to hire the best and keep only the best!