The System Analyst is responsible to perform system analysis and design, develop trading applications and preferably the experience to lead an application development team to ensure projects are delivered within timeline, budget and quality. In addition, you will engage Business Analyst, IT Operations and various stakeholders regarding the functions and lifecycle of applications from inception, development, production to retirement. You will also be responsible to investigate production issue and provide response in a timely manner. We are seeking a productive and efficient IT Professional who possesses good communication skills to work independently. You must have good time management skills and be responsible in resolving production issues.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or IT related fields. Previous experience in building mobile applications will be advantageous.
- At least 2 years’ experience in J2EE, Java web service development and MS SQL Server (stored procedures, data base design).
- Have strong back ground in OOP (Object Oriented Programming), SOAP web service, RESTful web service
- Have experience in SPRING, Java API for RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS)
- Have strong knowledge on Java Concurrency programming, network programming, JDBC, and Message Queuing systems (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- Good knowledge in Linux, Apache, Web Logic, JBoss, Jasper Report
- Exceptional analytical, debugging/ troubleshooting, and coding skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Able to work within tight deadlines and multi-task effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a detailed resume with cover letter, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries via APPLY Now.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.