As a member of Contracts for Difference (CFD) Dealing team, you will be responsible for marketing, sales, trade execution for our clients and report to the Dealing Manager. You are responsible for development of Phillip CFD business activities in Asia Pacific region where he/she is required to engage in client acquisition activities and potential B2B business through follow-up on referred leads, event participation, networking and implementing other expansion strategies.
You are required to review financial periodicals, stock reports and charts to identify potential trading opportunities for clients and undertake projects to enhance the trading experience of clients.
• Degree in Finance / Economics / Engineering / Computer Science
• Willing to travel short overseas and work on public holidays when required
• Efficient and able to work under pressure
• Manage customer enquiries and provide quality services
• Organized, self-motivated and confident team player
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Willing to take up overseas attachment when required
• Preferably with pass in the CMFAS module(s) 1A, 5, 6 and 6A
• Good knowledge on Fundamental and/or Technical Analysis is an advantage
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department via APPLY Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.