Be a part of an innovative company with growing global presence where talent and diversity are valued. We recognize that each individual has his own unique strengths and experiences; and believe in providing opportunities and support to develop them to their fullest potential.
- Work closely with test lead and project manager to perform testing analysis, planning, execution within timeline
- To write testing scripts and validate the business requirements
- To participate in unit testing, functional testing, performance and stress testing, regression testing and automation testing
- Experience in a variety of software development methodologies and project management best practices
- Hands on working experience with Mobile/web/console application testing on the various levels
- Complete few project testing cycle which agile/incremental development methodology is adopted
- Ability to communicate with all levels of technical audience
- Good knowledge and working experience on automation testing, performance and stress testing are advantageous
- Good knowledge and working experience in development testing methodologies and techniques are advantageous
- Able to write scripts using Java (Android), Objective C (iPhone), and MS SQL etc.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and disciplined, with ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal oversight in a professional and timely manner
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department via APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)