You are required to handle client enquires and providing technical support in relation to Contracts for Difference (CFDs), account servicing and marketing-related matters. You will perform product sales referral, assist in organizing seminars and road shows for business-development channel. You will work closely with our vibrant team of dealers, business development managers and corporate partners. In addition, you will be involved in enhancing solutions or implementing projects to improve customer service experience. During events and road shows, you may be required to work on weekends or beyond the official work hours. Other responsibilities include performing general administrative tasks relating to the business.
- Diploma in any discipline
- Candidates without any working experience are also welcome to apply as training will be provided
- 1 year work experience in customer service, marketing or call-centre is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to deliver quality customer service
- Fluent in English and Mandarin to aid Mandarin-speaking clients
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Able to multi-task effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Possible conversion to a Dealer position with good performance
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department via the APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)
Banking and Finance