As a Business Development Manager in the Financial Advisory (FA) department, the candidate will be a key member of the sales and recruitment team. He/She will be expected to grow the agency FA sales force through driving and executing recruitment strategies, and participating in both internal and external employment related events.
At the same time, the candidate would be required to look into enhancing sales productivity through leading and supporting efforts on sales activities and platform improvements. The role would be challenging and multi-faceted, and the ideal candidate should be someone who is matured and able to thrive under pressure.
- Degree holder, preferably with certifications in CMFAS M1A, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A and HI
- Highly-motivated self-starter with strong leadership and analytical skills, excellent business acumen and the ability to deliver targets
- 5 years working experience including 2 years’ experience in the insurance / financial industry. Candidates with previous supervisory experience would be advantageous.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Systematic and organised with an eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate good understanding and knowledge on financial products, especially on investments and life insurance.
If you're looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating present and your expected salaries via APPLY NOW button
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)
Banking and Finance