As a member in the Analytics team, you will work with customers to identify opportunities where Business Analytics (BA) can be applied to transform and enhance the business effectiveness of the customer’s business intent.
The broad area of your role covers the followings:
• Individually or collaborate with other team members to develop BA prototypes/Proof of Concept and values through big data, advanced analytics modeling and algorithms to derive actionable insights from data provided by customers.
• Collaborate with customer and internal stakeholders to architect overall supporting storage and compute infrastructure to support the deployment of the analytics models, applications and visualisation of results.
• Collaborate with the relevant project managers to conceptualize, develop project scope, requirements, budget and timeline for the implementation of the identified BA projects.
• Implement BA projects and ensure that the projects analytics objectives are met.
• PHD/Masters/Bachelors in Econometrics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Operation Research or Physics.
• At least 3 years of Data Mining experience or BA experience in the implementation of BA solutions for end users.
• Deep knowledge of Analytics models/software and tools with the ability to conceptualize, architect the key components of BA projects and to develop prototypes using statistical software packages such as R/SAS/SPSS.
• Extensive experience working with very large data sets, including statistical analyses, data visualization, data mining, data cleansing/transformation and machine learning.
• Experience in solutions using technologies such as Hadoop/Hive/Hbase/NoSQL and developer skills in Python, Perl, Java are highly desired.
• Proven track record of solving challenging problems by applying advanced analytics.
• Proactive, quality-conscious, customer-oriented and results-oriented.
• Good analytical ability, conceptual thinking, planning and organizational skills.
• Excellent writing skills, good verbal communications skills and good presentation skills.
• Applicants without experience are welcome to apply