As an Associate Network Engineer, the broad area of your job responsibilities include:
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & service level availability.
- Comply to ITSM/ITIL methodologies in daily operation e.g. Change, Incident & problem management.
- Support service continuity measures i.e. backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan.
- Configures, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipments and related services.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for network.
- Attain key certifications for partnership with key vendors.
- NITEC / Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 1 Year of relevant experience Work Experience: 1 Year
- Cisco Product Knowledge
For more information, please visit our career page at https://groupcareers.singtel.com/