As a Account Manager for the designated account, you will be responsible to generate, maintain and further develop sales forecasts for allocated customer accounts.
In this role, you will be required
- To develop, manage and maintain strong account relationships with the customers.
- To work cross-organisationally to coordinate pre-sales, professional services, and support resources to drive successful solutions for customers.
- To meet sales quota through identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients and ensuring customer’s satisfaction through the products and services provided.
- To develop good understanding of the organisation’s products and services.
- To develop value propositions and to negotiate successfully to close a sale.
- At least 5 years’ sales experience in IT solutions and services
- Good public speaking and communication skills with the ability to clearly present solution and service information at one to one or group presentation.
- Outgoing and pleasant personality
- Result-oriented with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Candidate with good knowledge of different verticals i.e. Finance, Transport, Heathcare, Government & Public Service domains are welcome to apply
For more information, please visit our career page at https://groupcareers.singtel.com/