- Business Development – Prospect for and maintain equipment vendors that can offer leasing opportunities to the Company
- Account Management – Liaising and maintaining a good relationship with Vendors’ Sales and Admin throughout the sales process
- Prepare credit proposals including credit evaluation and vendor promotion
- Work closely with various internal departments to ensure a smooth process in delivery the necessary deliverables to vendors
- Achieve individual and team sales target established
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in a lending environment
- Diploma holder preferably from the business / finance / accounts discipline
- Highly sales driven and self-motivated to constantly over-achieve the targets set
- Ability to interpret and analyse financial statements an added advantage
- Meticulous and takes initiative in problem resolution
- Possess a pleasant disposition and is a team player
- Ability to work with people across different departments in the Company and is a strong believer in customer service for both internal and external stakeholders
If our challenges meet your aspirations, please submit your detailed resume, stating current and expected salary and contact telephone number via the button of APPLY NOW below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Banking and Finance