- Provide first-level support of CRM, Accounting and Leasing application in area of trouble-shooting, administration, change management, UAT and upgrades.
- Understand user workflow, gather user requirements and review, analyse and propose recommendation to users.
- Manage application vendors and user on the change requests with system design, test and deployment.
- Incident management – provide application support, bug fixes, patches and ensure timely implementation.
- Software and applications installation, upgrade and support for user.
- Generate reports using crystal reporting tool on a daily/monthly/ad-hoc basis
- Create and maintain MIS documentation for all operational procedures.
- Data backup, monitor data backup job and perform data restore when required. Ensure data is secured from unauthorised access.
- Provide first-level of support of Windows, Exchange, Firewall, routers and switches.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with vendor on software/hardware issues, solutions and purchases.
- Support and assist in any other projects / ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in IT.
- Strong experience with Crystal Report will be preferred.
- Good working knowledge in managing File & Print services, Group Policies, Active Directory and DNS services in Windows Server 2008/2012 environments.
- Good working knowledge in setup, administration and troubleshooting skills for Windows 7, MS Office, MS SQL 2008/2014, MS Exchange 2013, Oracle 11G Database
- Experience in IT network, servers and IT infrastructure.
- Analytic and systematic with the ability to thrive in fast-paced working environment.
- Service-oriented, able to multi-task, a team player with good interpersonal skills and is adaptable to changes
If our challenges meet your aspirations, please submit your detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, contact telephone number via APPLY NOW button
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.