• Assist the Senior Training Executive in assessing training needs and developing yearly training plan.
• Conduct orientation for new employees.
• Liaise closely with Brand team to refresh materials for product training, and sustain learning at front-end in terms of USP of all new products.
• Ensure that training evaluation is reviewed and progress is tracked.
• Ensure that all training administration is executed promptly and accurately and all training records kept updated.
• Ensure constant coaching to retail staff pertaining to areas of improvement flagged out via consumer feedback or mystery shop program.
• Work closely with Retail Ops to monitor retail KPI (eg. Footfall conversion, Value per transaction, Unit per transaction etc).
• Champion and manage the total customer service through training interventions, service-related programs and training incentives.
• Assist the Senior Training Executive in planning and organizing recreational and welfare events for employees.
• Assist the HR department in other HR activities including recruitment and selection, employment administration, staff resignation and clearance, and performance appraisal (25% of the time).
• Any other ad-hoc HR activities as and when necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource Management or Business Administration.
• 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in retail industry would be an advantage.
• Pro-active and self-initiative with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Able to commit till 31 May 2016; subject to further extension.
Education and Training