• Plan and execute global brand strategies, regional launches and monthly marketing campaigns.
• Monitor and analyse monthly launches.
• Conduct consumer and corporate workshops and events.
• Conduct monthly briefings with the Sales Consultants on launch plans and activities.
• Optimise product assortments across key touch points to acquire and retain targeted consumers.
• Gather feedback regularly on new product selections and improvements on current products.
• Ensure the brand’s inventory is within target SOH and good quality stocks, and stocks of new products are in-coming for launches.
• Provide existing or new product information to the sales, promotion and training teams regularly.
• Ensure good communication & coordination between sales team on monthly promotions and mechanics.
• Ensure timely submission of all reports and presentations.
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in a retail/cosmetics/fashion related industry.
• Strong analytical as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with flair for fashion.
• Strong follow up skills with good initiative.
• Able to work well under pressure.
Your Job Ref. No