• Design CRM business plans to build long-term relationships with consumers. Grow the consumer CRM database.
• Develop, execute and manage new SAP CRM initiatives.
• Plan and coordinate all CRM related activities and functions with the sales/brand teams.
• Responsible for tracking, reporting and analysing all CRM activities.
• Develop and administer all customer research and focus groups.
• Develop, recommend and manage campaigns to increase customer satisfaction and improve loyalty.
• Evaluate the performance of initiatives and strategies including on-going review of campaigns and trends.
• Develop executive-level summaries to capture results and recommendations for presentation to high-level decision makers in order to gain approval for project implementation.
• Manage and control a fixed budget.
• Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time by superior.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
• Minimum 3-5 years of CRM experience in the Retail/Fashion/Cosmetics/FMCG industry.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and IT systems such as SAP/ SPSS/ BW Report.
• Experience in digital marketing/ e-commerce/ customer loyalty programme would be an added advantage.
• Meticulous with strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills.