- Proactively identify PR angles and drive PR and brand identity as well as to elevate the brand's presence in the market.
- Build strong rapport with the journalist network proactively and reactively.
- Conceptualize and implement above and below the line A&P activities.
- Coordinate and liaise closely with media and advertising agencies and source actively for strategic business alliances to execute joint campaigns.
- Work closely with related departments in the set-up for new product layout, as well as liaise with regional office on broad concepts to be adapted and executed at country level.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Arts, Business or Mass Communications.
- At least 3-4 years of experience, preferably from a PR agency or retail industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team.