1. Plan and organise the inventory and oversee the daily warehouse operations.
2. Responsible for the Picking, Tagging and Issuance processes.
3. Ensure the accuracy and traceability of all documents and transactions of the Picking, Tagging, and Issuance processes.
4. Plan and liaise with the Sales, A&P, S&P and Sales Administration department on delivery schedules to ensure quality and efficient service to customers.
5. Ensure inventory data integrity in the system.
6. Optimise storage space in the warehouse.
7. Manage stock inventory by ensuring inventory cycle count are accurate.
8. Ensure all procedures and standards are followed in accordance to the Company’s policies and procedures.
1. Lead and motivate a team of supervisors, packers and clerical staff.
2. Work closely with the Executives to manage the warehouse effectively.
3. Ensure that the subordinates receive the necessary training to execute their jobs.
4. Assist the Manager in the preparation of weekly/monthly reports for management & monitoring purposes.
5. Assist the Manager to collect & analyse data for key result indicators.
6. Review and recommend improvement in the processes, procedures and system.
7. Ensure that the warehouse surrounding and environment are house-kept to the satisfactory standard.
8. Perform Logistics Executive duties in his absence and other duties as & when required.
· GCE 'O'/'N' Levels or ITE.
· Minimum 3-5 years of logistics/ inventory experience in retail/ FMCG and managing many SKUs.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
· Able to work independently and in a team.
· Willing to work in Woodlands.