• Assist the Sales and A&P team in initiating creative concept for product launches and other campaigns.
• Execute visual merchandising and display set up at various counters and new concept boutiques.
• Source materials from suppliers in the most cost-effective manner.
• Engage in packaging design, leaflets, brochures or any 2-dimension materials, etc.
• Ensure proper maintenance and storage of all S&P materials.
• Liaise with supplier on delivery, setup and dismantling.
• Preparing of props to be ready for delivery and setup.
• Any other duties as and when assigned.
• Diploma in Visual Communications or Merchandising.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in fashion/departmental store.
• Proficient in InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Freehand. Those with 3D studio vis/max and Autocad drawings will be an added advantage.
• Pro-active and self-initiative with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team.