• Provide rolling 15 months demand forecast for basic running items and translate to supply plan.
• Work with Brand & Sales team on seasonal novelty forecast.
• Analyze sales performance versus forecast and other supply chain KPIs and take improvement actions where required.
• Identify order delays, communicate them to the Brand, Sales team, and liaise with regional team for expedition.
• Prepare and submit any other demand planning reports needed on a timely basis.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business Administration or Supply Chain.
• Minimum 2 years of forecasting and planning experience in Fashion and managing many SKUs.
• Knowledge of Demand Solutions and SAP preferred.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Meticulous with strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.