Senior Engineer - Electrical
- Responsible for planning, coordination and execution of electrical power shut down and maintenance.
- Responsible for planning and execution of corrective/preventive maintenance.
- Competency in electrical troubleshooting.
- Improving the efficiency on innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation thus reducing PUE.
- Perform risk assessment and evaluate content of , electrical maintenance, thermal scanning and HVAC
- Mentor and coaching of troubleshooting and maintenance for Assistant engineers and technicians.
- Review and recommend Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) and propose changes for review.
- Carry out 24/7 rotating standby duty to attend services call, perform troubleshooting and fault rectification of equipment and services at sites
- Good knowledge on Local Authorities Code of Practice on electrical
- Carry out electrical part replacement
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Minimum Higher NITEC / Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of building shutdown knowledgeable preferred
- Able to read and understand single Line Drawing
- Must have good communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.