- To man the Building Automation System at all time.
- Records all critical readings required by equipment health checks report.
- Carry out on-site inspections.
- Response to faults after office hour for shift technician on duty
- Escalate all faults to Supervisor/Property Executive.
- Highlight any faults and follow-up actions to Supervisor/Property Executive.
- Higher NITEC or NTC-2 Certificate in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical / Air- conditioning / Building Services or its equivalent
- At least 1 year of post-graduation working experience in maintaining Data Centre services e.g. CRAU, UPS, Pre- Action / FM200, Chillers, Cee- form installation. including plumbing.
- Those with Hazmat trained (qualified personnel as ERT members) and possess LEW licence will be an added advantage
- Responsible, positive work attitude and able to work well as a team and independently as well
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice