• Ensure efficient receipt, storage, issuance and distribution of parts and components.
• Ensure accurate checking and posting of all materials in/out of company against documents.
• Maintain good record keeping of inventory levels and movements.
• Organize warehousing and inventory management systems at each location including physical distribution layout.
• Employ good utilization of space and ensure inventories are stored accordingly to allocated locations.
• Perform periodic stock counts when required.
• Maintain good housekeeping and safety.
• Liaise with users and purchasers on rejects and return of delivered purchases.
• Data entry into ERP system.
• Support Manufacturing by getting all components ready for production.
• Identify warehouse improvement activities to optimize resources.
• Adhere strictly to internal control process.
• Generate Packing List according to Shipment Schedule.
• Maintain consumable item inventory level according to stock requirements.
• Support Materials Controller in administering Warehouse policy.
• Possess at least a NITEC or PMR.
• Has minimum experience of 2-3 years in warehouse management.
• Good at basic numerate skills.
• Computer literate, especially in SAP/ ERP warehouse management system.
• Possess forklift license.
• Willing to work irregular hours and over the weekend/PH to meet work schedule when required.
If you fit the above role, please email your resume, last drawn and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.