The Solution Architect (SA) plays core technical role in the development of a system. Working hand in hand with the Project Manager (PM), the SA designs and proposes software architecture for the solution, and ensuring smooth delivery of the system within targeted schedule.
SA must have hands on experience implementing JEE and/or Cloud Native Architecture.
- Determine and confirm client business expectations and needs
- Understand the client’s requirements and design their technical infrastructure
- Design Technology and Application architecture
- Convert system requirements into software architecture and design documentation, and ensuring the completeness of the architecture proposed
- Work with Project Manager and customers to manage/negotiate resources, scope and schedule
- Interface and coordinate tasks with Module Leaders to ensure all modules within the system are progressing as planned, and modules can be integrated smoothly
- Mentor for junior technical staff