- Perform regular and random patrols of Company’s premises.
- Keep proper records of daily activities.
- Monitor, authorize entry and exit of employees, visitors and others.
- Perform guard duties at guard house.
- Conduct and review safety inspection of the Company.
- Screen vehicles entering and leaving the premise and record vehicle movements in a record book.
- Daily records of any property damage, theft, unauthorized persons and unusual occurrences.
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor/manager.
- Able to work 6 days per week including weekends, PH and 12 hours rotating shift for 2-3 days per week.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- Possess WSQ in security management/ SIRD/PLRD.
- Able to work as a team and communicate well with colleagues.
- Must be physically fit.
Security and Investigation