- Evaluation of tender, preparation of tender submission and Bill of Quantity
- Establish database for costs, materials and supply sources.
- To calculate the cost of construction for a projects (Pre-contract) based on the drawings and documents.
- To assist in the assessment of all contractual claims, work progress, etc.
- To invite sub-contractors of various trades to submit quotations for the projects and evaluate the quotation accordingly to the necessary award of the Sub-Con.
- Preparation of project budgets, reports and cost estimation.
- Monitor budget and keep track of direct costs on projects.
- To resolve any outstanting claim issues on Final Accounts and Variation Orders promptly.
- Preparation of Project Schedule & Site survey
- Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveyor, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome / 1 years relevant experiences in building construction
Working hours – 8.30am – 5.30pm (Mon – Fri)
Building and Construction