- Carry out routine preventive and corrective maintenance work at Oil & Petrochemical sites
- Preparing reports submission to customer and management
- Job scope including handling of internal sales enquires, tender preparation and documentation, service contract and man power schedule.
- Diploma in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- Min. 2 years of field service experience for Fire & Gas Detection System or related service field in the Offshore, Marine Oil & Gas & Petrochemical Industries is preferred
- Possess good communication skills, independent & able to work under minimum. Supervision
- Possess class 3 license would be advantage.
- Only Singaporean Citizen and PR will be considered